Atmega8 is a high-performance, low-power AVR based 8-bit microcontroller IC powered by ATMEL. It combines 8KB ISP flash memory, 1KB SRAM, 512B EEPROM,
an 7-channel/10-bit A/D converter (TQFP and QFN/MLF), and debug WIRE for
on-chip debugging. The device supports a throughput of 16 MIPS at 16
MHz and operates between 4.5-5.5 volts. By
executing powerful instructions in a single clock cycle, the device
achieves through puts approaching 1 MIPS per MHz, balancing power
consumption and processing speed.
1. Operating Voltage: 4.5V - 5V.
2. Advanced RISC (Reduced instruction set computing) Architecture.
3. 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers.
4. Fully Static Operation.
5. Up to 16 MIPS Throughput at 16 MHz.
6. On-chip 2-cycle Multiplier.
7. High Endurance Non-volatile Memory segments.
8. 8 Kbytes of In-System Self-programmable Flash program memory.